Regular maintenance is the single most important thing you can do to prolong the life of your air conditioner while maintaining or increasing efficiency!
Maintenance agreements are available to keep your system in top shape. The maintenance agreement consists of 2 maintenances per year which are performed about 6 months apart.
What does the agreement include?
· 2 complete system maintenances per year
· Priority service
· Agreement holder pricing on system replacements
What do we do?
· Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
· Clear and treat condensate drains
· Clean outdoor coils with a hose and flush
· Clean surface debris on evaporator coil
· Change air filters when present
· Check refrigerant levels
· Take air split temperature measurements
· Check for proper air flow to ducts
· Inspect and oil blower motor and wheel
· Oil all open case fan motors
· Check for proper voltages and amp draws
· Test all valves and relays
· Check for mold or mildew in air system
· Test all controls including thermostat
· Give full system report including pictures of any potential issues
What are the benefits?
· Lower operation costs
· Longer system life
· Cleaner air
· Less breakdowns and repairs
· Quieter performance
· We contact you every 6 months so you don’t have to keep track
Agreements are $159 per year per system
To set up your annual maintenance agreement please call, text or email the office. Thank you!
Office@Southernvaluesair.com (941) 812-1571